With less 24 hours until polls open, Labour campaigners around the country are out on the doorsteps speaking to voters and setting out our plans to transform Britain for the many not the few.
A vote for Labour on Thursday is a vote for:
- No tax rises for 95 percent of people and asking the top 5 percent and big businesses to pay a bit more to fund our schools, hospitals, social care and invest in our economy
- Protecting pensioners incomes with the triple lock and guaranteeing winter fuel payments
- Providing an extra £37 billion for the NHS and £8 billion for social care
- Raising the minimum wage to £10 an hour, ending the public sector pay cap and bringing in workers' rights from day one of any job
- Scrapping university tuition fees and bringing back education maintenance grants
- Cutting class sizes in schools and bringing in free school meals for all primary school children
- Building a million new homes
- Bringing rail, water, parts of the energy system and post back into public ownership to cut bills and improve in services
Vote Labour on Thursday June 8, for the many not the few.